In this article, I am going to review the Fat Burning Fingerprint weight loss program. It’s a new online diet which came onto the market this year. At first, I wondered if I should consider another Clickbank product, but this one claims to have a personalized approach. That fact attracted me, and I became curious what it was all about.
There are already some Fat Burning Fingerprint reviews out there. I want to make mine worthwhile and answer the question whether this program is top or flop.
Since I started this website, I have read a lot about dieting. I got the chance to talk to nutritionists, I compared new information with my know-how, and for this reason, I can draw sound conclusions from my overall diet and nutrition knowledge as to whether a specific weight loss product satisfies.
Even though I do not like the “upsell approach” that all Clickbank products have in common, this online diet is like an oasis in the desert. Are you curious now? Let us dive into it.
Core Product: “Fat Burning Fingerprint”
Author: Gary Watson
- Fat Burning Fingerprint Main Manual
- Fat Burning Fingerprint Fast Track Guide
- Fat-Burning Seven Super Fat Burning Hormones
- Fat Burning 3 Foods You Must Avoid
- Sample Meal Plan for the first week
- Fat Burning Fingerprint-Flat Belly Package: $47
- Fat Burning Fingerprint-Flat Belly Diet
- Flat Belly Breakfast Cookbook
- Flat Belly Lunch Cookbook
- Flat Belly Dinner Cookbook
- Flat Belly Customized Meal Plan
- 11 Super Foods For Flatter Bellys
- 10 Tricks For Faster Results
- The Winners Edge
- private one-on-one email consultation
- 48-Hour Fat Burning Fingerprint-Flat Belly Burn: $19
- 6-Day Extreme Flat Belly Flush
- 2 Simple Steps to TRIPLE Your Fat Burning Overnight
The first thing I want to mention is that this diet fulfills everything needed for a successful diet.
Compared to all other products I have reviewed, this one is outstanding. It includes most of the principles I consider as essential for weight loss. To me, it does not matter if the author differs in some areas to what I find a perfect diet – the big picture counts.
In only one point I disagree with is the consumption of certain oils mentioned. For example, I would not recommend using sunflower oil, but this is peanuts, to be realistic, there will never be a diet I can 100% agree with, so that is cool.
- Nutritional Metabolic Type Test
Unlike in all other diets, this one will ask you 25 questions in the beginning to determine if you are a
A) S-Fat Carbo Type
B) F-Type Protein Type
C) M-Fat Mixed Metabolic Type
The idea behind it is that not every diet fits for everyone. Distinct persons have different metabolism and burn foods in several ways. According to that test, I am a Protein Type and can consume 40% Proteins, 30% Carbohydrates, and 30% Fat.
Each meal that I intake should at best have that proportion mentioned above. Thus, each Metabolic Type has separate food recommendations and distinct ratios.
One essential aspect is the Eating Window, during which you can eat. That is almost similar to each Type.
In my opinion that is just another form of intermittent fasting. 🙂
The author describes the fasting pauses from 14 to 16 hours per day as significant for successful weight loss. That is nothing new, but a fact I agree mostly with.
As far as I know, the fasting period should not be below 16 hours to work perfectly for your metabolism, but distinct food intakes can make up for this.
You will not get workouts! The Fat Burning Blueprint does not claim to offer exercises, but in the other diets, there are helpful workout tips included.
In my opinion, the value delivered with the core product makes up for this fact, but it is important to know that you will have no fitness program included. If I have to substract a point from my rating, then that will be the only reason.
You get an ebook with 51 pages filled with valuable tips and 100% accurate information about how to lose weight and body fat. There are tons of secrets included: high-fat burning foods, foods to avoid, supplement info and much more.
Still, one thing I do not like is that they try to sell you more products within the core product, but that is kind of a Clickbank disease. The program will work for you 100%, even if you do not buy upsells.
The supplements they want to sell you can boost your metabolism and accelerate your weight loss. But the same can be accomplished with workout. It depends on you, whether you prefer to sweat or choose a less physically demanding solution for weight loss.
There is a meal plan for a whole week included. That is not much, but there are upsells available that are cheaper than the Ketogenic Diet, and they deliver value. I can recommend this upsell if you want to bring more variety into your diet plan.
– You get detailed information about a Secret Tea, an Exotic Fat Burning Fruit, and a Fat Flusher.
– The program provides you with a food list overview. You learn about restricted and recommended foods. Everything is explained in detail, and a food ranking is also included.
– Upsells deliver high value and are affordable
– The program is personalized for three types of people, which is pretty cool. It is different for each metabolic type.
– The program plus upsells are cheaper than other Clickbank diet products
– No fitness exercises are included
– This program is also no replacement for healthcare
– If you want a decent number of recipes, you need to buy an upgrade
– The Clickbank disease = upsells within the Fat Burning Fingerprint main manual are annoying and not necessary
The weight loss program “Fat Burning Fingerprint” has left a permanent impression. The value lies in its personalized program that is suitable for distinct humans 🙂
Extraordinary value and outstanding information are delivered. 99% of the topics discussed in the main manual are useful. The meal plans look tasty and whet my appetite.
Besides, intermittent fasting components are integrated into this program. That boosts my trust in this product tremendously.
Yes, there are some downsides, like having no fitness program included. You should also consider buying the Cookbook Upsell, but it is worth it nonetheless.
If I had to choose among all the diet programs I have seen so far, I would take this one 😉 This program is top.
My overall rating is 9/10
As always, if you have any questions feel free to leave them below, and I am ready to start a discussion with you.
Stay healthy and fit.